Don Valley & Haining Farm
This page provides information on the discussions on the future of Haining Farm and bushfire risk for the Don Valley community.
Information from the most recent meeting of the Working Group is shown first.
Don Valley & Haining Farm working group
Meeting #11, 13 july:
Meeting #8, 20 april:
Meeting #7, 8 april:
Meeting #6, 30 march:
Meeting #5, 18 march:
Meeting #4, 9 March:
Meeting #3, 25 February
meeting #2, 16 February
Actions from the meeting
- Include Pam Wilson on Working Group
- Terms of Reference endorsed by the Group
meeting #1, 4 february
ACTIONS FROM THE MEETING
- Make notes from the meeting available
- Provide access to the November 2016 options report prepared for Parks Victoria (by Zoos Victoria and Greening Australia)
Community meeting: 10 December 2016
On Saturday 10 December, a community meeting was held at the Don Valley Community Hall. The first part of that meeting consisted of presentations by Zoos Victoria, Greening Australia, and the Yarra Waterways Group. The second part of the day focused on what the community wanted from Haining Farm in future.
Actions from the meeting:
- convene a Working Group to focus on detailed plans for Haining Farm and the bushfire risks to the Don Valley community
- create a web-site to ensure information is available to the community (this web-site)